Role – Assistant General Manager
Type – Busy Food-led Pub
Location – Norwich
Salary – £24K
We are thrilled to be working exclusively with this fantastic food-led pub in the heart of Norwich, just a short walk from the city centre.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, fun, and all-round “people’s person” with an unrivalled passion for food, beer and wine!
The successful candidate would –
· Strong people management, development, and mentorship skills
· Have a minimum of two years’ experience at supervisor level or equivalent within the pub/restaurant trade.
· Be passionate about for the Norfolk food and drink scene.
· Lead by example in a hands-on role.
· Be able to bring fresh ideas and concepts to the table.
In return you would receive a competitive annual salary, attractive gratuity package and a chance to be part of a truly fantastic offering!
For more information or to apply for this role, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org